Quick and Easy Delivery & Set-Up!
- Risk Free – We are so confident that you will love your Le Bleu, we offer truly risk-free service. You may cancel at any time, with no long-term commitment or penalties. None of our competitors can make this claim.
- Delivery Frequency – Depending on your average consumption, we offer delivery weekly, bi-weekly, or every four or eight weeks. We will help you determine which is the best schedule for your needs after we get an idea of your usage over the first few months.
- Delivery Reminders – Residential Customers can expect to receive a reminder email two days prior to your next scheduled bottle exchange. In addition, you will also receive a Route Calendar which will indicate the dates of your exchanges for the months ahead. This calendar may change occasionally based on customer growth in your area. If this happens, and a change in your route number occurs, you will receive an updated calendar. Office Customers will be delivered automatically during normal business hours Monday-Friday without any reminder. Unless notified, we assume that most office users are open for business during these hours. If operating hours are uncommon, please let us know so that we may note it on your account (retail, etc.).
- Bottle Exchange – Customers should leave out their empty bottles the morning of their scheduled exchange. Unless noted on your account, replacement bottles will be left in the same location. If you wish to SKIP an exchange or add product to your delivery, please respond to the email reminder or call the office at least one day prior. Your driver will exchange all empty bottles upon arrival. If no bottles are left out, as a courtesy he will attempt to reach customer by phone to ensure water is needed. If no contact is made, he will deliver an estimated bottle count based on your prior deliveries so that you are not without product. He will note to retrieve the extra empty bottles on your next delivery. (Sometimes we forget).
- Bottle Deposits – At the time of your first delivery, your account will be charged a bottle deposit of $7.00 for each bottle in your initial order. This deposit is fully refundable if/when you terminate services once all equipment and bottles have been returned. If you exchange an even number of bottles each delivery, no additional deposits will be charged. If you request additional bottles, a bottle deposit for each will be applied at that time. If at any time a bottle is returned damaged, broken or has contained contents other than Le Bleu water, a damaged bottle fee of $7.00 may also be assessed.
- Payment – Residential Customers may pay by credit card or check. If payment by check is preferred, our policy is Net 15 from the date of delivery. If you prefer to use a credit card, our secure online processor will store your card information and charges will be processed following your delivery. You will receive an automatic credit card receipt via email immediately following any transaction. If you need an itemized invoice, please reach out to us via phone or email and we will be happy to email that right over. Once your card information is entered into our processing system, we will only have access to the last 4-digits of your account number. If you provide card information by phone or form, the information will be shred immediately following input. Office Customers are asked to pay by check whenever possible. For any credit card transaction over $75, we must impose a 3% processing fee. Please keep our office up-to-date about any compromised or expired card information.
- Email – We ask for an email address from all of our customers so that we may keep you informed of policy and pricing changes, alerts about promotions, new products and the like. You may occasionally receive email from us so please ensure that we are not marked as SPAM in your inbox. This will ensure that you receive delivery notices, changes, calendars and receipts in a timely manner.
- Driveway or Delivery Access – for Residential Customers, if for any reason our delivery van can not pull into the driveway, please let us know right away. If your home or office does not have a paved surface or parking area, please let us know right away. Unloading and transporting our products can make for a lot of heavy lifting for our drivers. Your assistance is appreciated in notification of the best delivery method and location. For Apartment Customers and Office Customers, please let us know about any delivery restrictions, locked doors, required codes, loading dock procedures and card access requirements in advance of your initial set up.
- Late, Delivery & Special Fees – For invoices not paid within 30 days of delivery, a late fee of $5.00 will be assessed to your account. This includes missed payments due to invalid credit cards or non-sufficient funds, if using a debit card. A flat delivery fee will be assessed to your account for each delivery, based on your delivery area. This fee ranges from $3.00-$4.50 and is subject to change based on the fuel costs at any given time. A Special Fee may be assessed to your account for any special or repeat delivery requests which may occur any day other than your regularly scheduled Route Date. This fee is based on the time needed and location of the delivery and the urgency of the need. We will make every attempt to fit in your “special delivery” as quickly as possible based on our current delivery schedule and will limit the need for special fees whenever possible. If we attempt to exchange your bottles on your scheduled delivery date and they are refused or a phone call confirms no product is needed, a delivery fee will be assessed to your account for failure to notify our office that service was to be skipped.
- Account Statements – If your account is past due, you may receive a Statement of Account outlining your open invoices. We try to send these statements as a courtesy prior to the assessment of late fees as we know life is busy and sometimes things slip through the cracks.
It is our desire to provide exceptional service to our customers. If you feel we are meeting that expectation, we would greatly appreciate if you would provide a Google or Facebook review. If at any time you are unsatisfied or have questions or comments, please do not hesitate to reach out to us at (804) 264-1362 or email us at info@LeBleuCentralVA.com